RULES & RESTRICTIONS
· Points accrued expire after 12 months.
· Tavern Cash is valid for food and beverage at any Tavern location, excluding Mile High and Coors Field.
· Tavern Cash expires after 60 days.
· Taverner’s Card must be registered to redeem Tavern Cash.
· Food and beverage paid for by gift cards are not eligible for points.
· Tax and gratuity are not eligible for points.
· Banquets are not eligible for points.
· Points and Tavern Cash are non-transferable.
· Tavern Cash has no real cash value.
· Tavern Hospitality Group employees are not eligible to participate.
· After evaluating all this mundane legal mumbo jumbo, you may be in dire need of a beer. Get to Tavern immediately.
TAVERN HOSPITALITY GROUP
· Tavern Hospitality Group collects personal information when you enter a promotion, sweepstakes, or sign up to receive email.
· When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and/or address.
· Tavern Hospitality Group uses this information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
· Tavern Hospitality Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
· Tavern Hospitality Group may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by either sending a notice to the primary email address specified or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
· If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com