Tavern Wash Park, located in the historic Old South Gaylord district of Washington Park, provides a quaint atmosphere for private and semi-private events. The “University Patio” will accommodate up to 55 people seated or up to 75 people for a reception and is enclosed in the winter for year-round use. Three HDTVs are available to accommodate DVD slideshow or movie, and music can be played from personal iPods. Complimentary valet parking is available Tuesday through Saturday evenings.
The Banquet Photo Gallery link below also offers a look into Tavern Wash Park's spaces and some of the many events and parties we have hosted. Or please download Tavern Wash Park's floorplan or our Banquet Brochure that provides a look inside all our venues.
Our menu features traditional and unique American tavern fare. An extensive selection of eclectic appetizers, entrees and desserts may be served as platters, buffets, receptions or plated meals. Allow us to custom-design a menu that best fits your needs. We are happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please download our Banquet Menu PDF and take a look at our variety of options.
• No expense has been spared in bringing guests their favorite sporting events. Multiple HDTVs are located throughout the bar, patio, dining room and lounge. DVD slideshow and movie capabilities are available for private party use, and ad screens to post company logo or welcome message.
• For music the Tavern is happy to accommodate DJ’s, live bands, and music from personal iPods in selected areas.
• Complimentary high-speed WiFi
• Wireless Microphone $35, LCD Projector $75, Projector Screen $35, Wireless presentation controller $25, HD video camera with tripod (1080i) $200 and $50 per hour for operator, AV tech required to set up before an event or be onsite $50 per hour.
• In-house DJ $750 for up to five hours. DJ plays your requests and a variety of music genres with video.
• Custom Vinyl Banners 3'H x 4'W $60. Additional custom sizes available. 3' feet maximum height. Additional width $12 per foot.
A professional Event Coordinator is available to provide you all your event service needs, such as, linens, specialty cakes, florist services, table displays, and coordinating a live band or DJ with our in-house talent buyer.
To book an event or schedule a tour of our locations please contact:
Jen or Vanessa
If you have recently allowed us to host your event we would love to hear your feedback.
Please take a moment and fill out our feedback form.
Minimum number of guests required for an online private event request is 25 people. For parties with fewer guests, please call the appropriate location.
*Please note: We require the finalized banquet menu two weeks prior to the event date. In order to provide you the best service possible, please contact us by phone at 303.226.1555 if your event is taking place within two weeks.
1066 S. Gaylord St.
Denver, CO 80209
Mon-Thur 11am – At Least 11pm
Friday 11am – At Least Midnight
Saturday 10am – At Least Midnight
Sunday 10am – At Least 11pm
Kitchen Closes at 10pm