The Tavern Tech Center features warm, rich interiors, fireplaces with cozy furniture and two large patios offering the DTC area its only rooftop patio. The plethora of HDTVs attracts the sports enthusiast, while the weekend DJ entices those interested in music and dancing. Ample free parking is available to guests.
The Banquet Photo Gallery link below also offers a look into Tavern Tech Center's spaces and some of the many events and parties we have hosted. Or please download Tavern Tech Center's floorplan or our Banquet Brochure that provides a look inside all our venues.
Open year-round, the beautiful rooftop offers a large seated area with lounge. On game days, nestle next to the fireplace under the covered portion of the rooftop to watch a game. In the winter, a portion of the patio is enclosed and heated for year-round use.
—Rocky Top Patio: Seated 150 / Reception 200
—Columbine Pavilion: Seated 50 / Reception 75
—Aspen Lounge: Seated 25 / Reception 30
The covered patio wraps around the side of the Tavern. Misters in the summer keep the patio cool, while a heating system in the winter keeps the patio cozy for year-round enjoyment.
—Capacity: Seated 50 / Reception 50
This newly renovated entertaining and meeting area has a dance floor with DJ booth equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound. Multiple HD TVs surround the perimeter and are available for company logo, presentations or other media. Thursday, Friday and Saturday the room is available for private party use until 9:30 p.m. After this time it transforms into a dance floor.
—Capacity: 45 Seated / Reception 55
This family-friendly dining area offers over-sized booths with a warm, rich interior equipped with a fireplace and HDTVs.
—Capacity: Seated 42
Our menu features traditional and unique American tavern fare. An extensive selection of eclectic appetizers, entrees and desserts may be served as platters, buffets, receptions or plated meals. Allow us to custom-design a menu that best fits your needs. We are happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please download our Banquet Menu PDF and take a look at our variety of options.
• No expense has been spared in bringing guests their favorite sporting events. Multiple HDTVs are located throughout the bar, patio, dining room and lounge. DVD slideshow and movie capabilities are available for private party use, and ad screens to post company logo or welcome message.
• For music the Tavern is happy to accommodate DJ’s, live bands, and music from personal iPods in selected areas.
• Complimentary high-speed WiFi
• Wireless Microphone $35, LCD Projector $75, Projector Screen $35, Wireless presentation controller $25, HD video camera with tripod (1080i) $200 and $50 per hour for operator, AV tech required to set up before an event or be onsite $50 per hour.
• In-house DJ $750 for up to five hours. DJ plays your requests and a variety of music genres with video.
• Custom Vinyl Banners 3'H x 4'W $60. Additional custom sizes available. 3' feet maximum height. Additional width $12 per foot.
A professional Event Coordinator is available to provide you all your event service needs, such as, linens, specialty cakes, florist services, table displays, and coordinating a live band or DJ with our in-house talent buyer.
To book an event or schedule a tour of our locations please contact:
If you have recently allowed us to host your event we would love to hear your feedback.
Please take a moment and fill out our feedback form.
Minimum number of guests required for an online private event request is 25 people. For parties with fewer guests, please call the appropriate location.
*Please note: We require the finalized banquet menu two weeks prior to the event date. In order to provide you the best service possible, please contact us by phone at 303.226.1555 if your event is taking place within two weeks.